BriskHeats 18" x 18" Silicone Rubber Heating Blankets with pressure sensitive adhesive backing offer flexibility in heating with the ability to resist moisture, chemicals and abusive environments. These same applications also require rapid heat-up, steady temperature maintenance, and uniform heat distribution. For conditions such as these, BriskHeat® Silicone Rubber Heating Blankets are the best products available.
- Silicone rubber heating blankets are an extremely versatile and thin electric surface heater with a variety of applications across many industries.
- Low profile heater design is ideal for heating surfaces like tanks, hoppers, conveyors, silos, etc.
- Suitable for a Large Range of Environments
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Hazardous-area approved model option
- Silicone rubber provides exceptional durability and longevity.
- Moisture, chemical and radiation resistant silicone rubber.
- Available with industrial strength pressure sensitive adhesive backing for easy installation (see ordering options).
- Patented grounded heating element for your safety meets NEC 427.23
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Optional high-limit thermostat to protect the heater and the contents being heated.
up to 358oF (181oC)